Welcome to the CBRE Supplier Screening Program
In an effort to strengthen our company's risk management program and ensure that we are in compliance with federally mandated laws and regulations, CBRE/GWS has implemented a Global Supplier Screening and Certificate of Insurance Management Program as part of our risk management policy.
We now require all current or potential service suppliers who conduct business with our company to enroll and complete the screening process through our partner, Global Risk Management Solutions (GRMS), in order to become "approved suppliers" for CBRE.
CBRE's Supplier Screening Program is designed to streamline the collection and management of key information regarding the regulatory and compliance status as well as business operations of our suppliers and suppliers.
- All current and potential CBRE service suppliers must enroll in the Supplier Screening Program and pass CBRE's screening criteria
- There is a non-refundable $350 USD annual enrollment fee associated with the program for U.S. and Canadian suppliers.
- If applicable, an additional fee of $150 USD will be assessed for Third Party Oversight (TPO) screening.
- You will be able to view the results of the background screening and have the opportunity to correct any incorrect information.
- Failure to enroll and become compliant may result in the discontinuation of your company's services by your client.
- If you have previously enrolled with another CBRE client through this method, you must complete the COI screening process for that client account at no cost to be included as an approved supplier for this client. Be sure to use the same EIN number that was used in the previous enrollment. This is the key to eliminating duplication. You should have received a url to the client account website in a subsequent letter or email.
- Samples of the required documents and insurance limits can be found here.
- This screening program is designed primarily for suppliers with annual spend of $5,000 USD or greater.
Successful completion of this process will result in your company being added to the CBRE/GWS Approved Supplier List. This list will be available for all GWS accounts to view. In the near future, only suppliers included on this list will be eligible for work on GWS client accounts. This will provide your company with the visibility across GWS accounts that many of our suppliers have been requesting. Please be sure to keep the information on your GRMS account updated to insure we can contact the appropriate people and that our client account teams can determine your geographic availability and service capabilities.
How Do I Enroll
The enrollment process is web-based, easy, and available to you today. Start the process by clicking the button below. Once the enrollment form is completed, you will be presented with a payment screen. After your payment has been processed, you will receive a receipt via email and login credentials in a separate email within 24 hours.
If you have previously enrolled or believe that you have been contacted in error, please submit your request at http://www.GlobalRMS.com/removal and you will no longer be contacted.